Preliminary Information Statement
Title: Ulus Turistik Tesisler ve Yatırım Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Sunset Grill&Bar” veya “Satıcı”)
Address: Kuruçeşme Mah. Yol Sk. No:2 Ulus Park, Ulus, Beşiktaş/İstanbul
MERSİS No: 0889036435200019
Phone/Fax: +90 (212) 287 03 57 - 58
The service information subject to this Preliminary Information Form is as follows:
Sales Price (VAT-included): 0 TL
Product Quantity (pieces): 0
Mode of Payment: Kredi Kartı
The Party to Pay the Cargo Fee: Seller
Total Price (VAT-included): 0 TL
The Buyer agrees and declares that it has read, understood and approved all information about the product/service including but not limited to information on the basic characteristics, sales price and delivery of the products/services included by the Sellers in the list page and in this preliminary information form.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Buyer may use the right of withdrawal in the distance sales agreements to be signed with the Buyer within 14 days without specifying any reason. The term for the right of withdrawal starts when the buyer receives the product. The Buyer is required to forward the right of withdrawal to the Seller. You may send the withdrawal notification to the e-mail specified in this preliminary information form, the distance sales agreement or our website. The Buyer may use this right through the written notification it shall send to the address, e-mail or fax number of the Seller in due time. The Seller is obliged to confirm that it has received the withdrawal request of the Buyer through a notification to the Buyer.
In cases where the Buyer uses the right of withdrawal in accordance with the law, it shall prefer the carrier specified thereto by the Seller for performing the return. The Seller shall claim no return expenses from the Buyer under any name including the cases where no carrier information is provided to the Buyer for the return or the carrier has no branches at its address. The Seller is obliged to receive from the Buyer the product required to be returned without requesting any addition expenses.
The Buyer agrees that the right of withdrawal shall not be used in the following cases pursuant to article 15/1 of the Regulation on Distance Sales Agreements:
- Goods or services with a price that varies according to fluctuations in financial markets or that is outside the control of the seller or the provider,
- Goods prepared according to the requests or personal needs of the consumer,
- Goods that can deteriorate quickly or may expire,
- Goods with opened protective items such as packaging, tape, seal or package, which are unsuitable for delivery in terms of health and hygiene,
- Goods that have mixed with other products after delivery and that cannot be separated due to their nature,
- Books, digital contents and computer consumables provided in physical media if protective items such as packaging, tape, seal or package were opened after the delivery of the goods,
- Periodicals such as newspapers and journals other than those provided under a subscription agreement,
- Services related to accommodation, furniture moving, car rental, food-beverage supply or recreational services for entertainment or resting, which are required to be performed at a specific date or period,
- Services performed instantly in electronic environment or non-material goods delivered instantly to the consumer,
- Service that are started upon approval by the consumer, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
This preliminary information has been read and approved by the Buyer in electronic environment.
- The Seller shall send the product or service to the buyer’s address and enter the dispatch details to the website within 3 (three) business days + 24 hours after the buyer makes the payment,
- The Buyer is entitled to raise any of its claims against the Seller regarding disputes regarding the purchased products or services at Consumer Arbitration Committees or Consumer Courts.
- In disputes arising from the products or services subject to this Preliminary Information Form, Consumer Arbitration Committees at the address of the Buyer up to the value announced by the Ministry of Customs and Trade and Consumer Courts at the address of the Buyer shall have jurisdiction.
- This preliminary information form constitutes a whole together with any information/advertisement/explanation provided by the Seller about its products and services on the website and is an integral part of the Distance Sales Agreement. The Buyer agrees that it should forward any claims regarding the information about the product or service in this preliminary information form and the Distance Sales Agreement it shall sign with the Seller, to the Seller pursuant to the consumer legislation.
- The Buyer agrees that shall be obliged to make a payment regarding the product or service it has chosen by clicking on the “Pay” button on the website after approving this Preliminary Information Form and the Distance Sales Agreement.
The Buyer agrees and declares that it has been provided with a disclosure statement by the Seller under the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 and the relevant legislation regarding the personal data it provided to the Seller due to this Preliminary Information Form and the Distance Sales Agreement.